Correspondence mainly with German playwright Rolf Hochhuth, who worked as a reader at Bertelsmann at this time. It concerns the sending of published material as well as several questions on the Vatican’s knowledge of details of the extermination of Jews in Poland.
Correspondence with Bertelsmann Verlag
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/141
- Dates of Creation29/01/1960 - 26/09/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description10 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Bertelsmann was founded as a German publishing house. Today, it is a multinational corporation, mainly active in the field of mass media.