Beside its Library membership the correspondence comprises invitations to public talks hosted by the Association. Those talks were given by German lawyers about certain emigration or restitution related aspects in German legislation.
Correspondence with Association of Democratic Lawyers from Germany
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/92
- Dates of Creation26/10/1953 - 06/02/1962
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description15 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The German Association of Democratic Lawyers is a branch of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL). Founded in Paris in 1946 the non-governmental organisation seeks to ensure human, political and economic rights. IADL works as a consultative with UNESCO and UNICEF.