Correspondence regarding an enquiry by The Wiener Library for information about an exhibition of Judaica allegedly displayed in Berlin during the Second World War.
Correspondence with de Vries, Ary Robert
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/309
- Dates of Creation08/01/1958 - 15/01/1958
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Ary Robert (Bob) de Vries (1905-1983) was a Dutch art historian and director of the Mauritshuis museum in The Hague. At the end of the Second World War he had been a member of the ‘Monuments Men’.