Correspondence with various correspondents, mainly with former judge and leader of British Jewry Neville Laski, regarding the purchase of a transcript of the trial of Colin Jordan and other leading figures in postwar Neo-Nazism in Britain.
Correspondence with Colin Jordan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/285
- Dates of Creation30/10/1962 - 30/12/1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description14 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Colin Jordan was a leading figure in post-war Neo-Nazism in Britain. In August 1962 he and others were tried and sentenced for attempts to set up a paramilitary force.