Correspondence regarding a restitution related enquiry by Beer on the fate of a client’s parents in the Nazi era. Contained is a brief account of several camps in Italy they had been interned in. The account was given by The Wiener Library staff member Franz Hajek, who had been a fellow inmate of the persons of interest.
Correspondence with Beer, Georg
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/121
- Dates of Creation29/12/1959 - 17/02/1960
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description7 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Georg Beer was a German solicitor and notary, practicing in West Berlin after the Second World War.