Two letters concerning a specific request by The Wiener Library for archival material related to the Novemberprogrom 1938.
Correspondence with Berlin Hauptarchiv
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/135
- Dates of Creation04/02/1955 - 08/03/1955
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preuβischer Kulturbesitz, named Berliner Hauptarchiv between 1950 and 1963, is one of the largest archives in Germany. Its remit is to preserve the documentary heritage of the former state Prussia.