Correspondence regarding an enquiry by Beaver on the activities of German physician Ernst Baader, with whom he had been befriended in his youth, during the Nazi era.
Correspondence with Beaver, Jos. C.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/119
- Dates of Creation23/12/1958 - 06/01/1959
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Jos. C. Beaver was a refugee from Germany, who had fled the country for England when the Nazis had come to power. He was naturalized, but moved later as British citizen to the United States.