The Wiener Library requests information, statistics and documentation material on recently desecrated Jewish cemeteries in several western North Rhine-Westphalia towns or communities.
Correspondence with Bundeskriminalamt (BKA)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/235
- Dates of Creation14/04/1960 - 09/06/1960
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) is the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany. Its task is to investigate crimes concerning the Federal State and to coordinate the work of the state police forces. Founded in West Germany in 1951 its headquarters are in Wiesbaden.