A letter by The Wiener Library regarding information material about the institution, and an upcoming conference on Judeo-Christian relations, attended among others by Alfred Wiener, Max Horkheimer and Martin Niemöller.
Correspondence with Borinski, Friedrich
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/179
- Dates of Creation18/02/1955 - 18/02/1955
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Friedrich Borinski (1903-1988) was a Jewish-German educational researcher who had emigrated to the UK in 1934. After the Second World War he moved to West Germany, and helped developing a democratic education system.