Beside personal matters the correspondence regards the options of an involvement of John Daltrop in the cataloguing of The Wiener Library’s Nuremberg Trials documents.
Correspondence with Daltrop, John
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/307
- Dates of Creation19/04/1955 - 08/07/1958
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description5 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Daltrop was a British barrister of German origin. He was the son of Holocaust survivor and representative of the Bielefeld chapter of the Gesellschaft für Christlich-Jüdische Zusammenarbeit Lotte Daltrop.