The correspondence centres on three subjects: the conditions of purchase of the Club’s monthly serial; a planned research project on the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust; and a meeting of Alfred Wiener and Eva Reichmann with Club members in Munich.
Correspondence with Club Republikanischer Publizisten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/277
- Dates of Creation03/09/1956 - 09/12/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description26 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Club Republikanischer Publizisten was an antifascist organisation founded in Hamburg in 1956 with the objective to confront the Nazi past and to oppose all forms of neo-nazism.