Consisting of handwritten letters primarily the correspondence centres on the purchase of the Library’s publications (catalogues, bulletin), the lending of books, and on an enquiry for information about the building of the Israelite Hospital Hamburg.
Correspondence with Epstein, Felix
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/391
- Dates of Creation25/05/1958 - 08/11/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Felix Epstein was a Holocaust survivor from Hamburg, who had been imprisoned in Theresienstadt. After the Second World War he served as long-term chairman of the Israelite Hospital Hamburg.