Correspondence regarding support for the Library’s efforts to receive copies of court records from West German war crime trials. Following a reference letter of Federal Minister of Justice Franz-Josef Strauβ the bundle contains correspondences with the Ministries of Justice Berlin, Rhineland-Palatine and Hesse. An additional request is furthermore addressed to the German Embassy London.
Correspondence with Bundesminister der Justitz
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/236
- Dates of Creation29/01/1958 - 29/03/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundesjustizminister is the Federal Minister of Justice. His ministry is responsible for cultivating and changing the law by drafting legislation in the fields assigned to its remit. The Minister of Justice is a cabinet member.