Writes to thank Beaton for the "many hours of pleasure" his travel book about the war has given him. Admires his powers and his "remarkable" abilities. Is sending a copy of the book to his elder boy, who is in the Scots Guards in Africa. Sends further thanks and congratulations.
Thomas Esmond Lowinsky. Autograph letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/341
- Dates of Creation28 Aug. 1943
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content