Has been reading "The Years Between" with 'tremendous pleasure and excitement'. Found Beaton's account of the R.A.F. and the Western Desert particularly moving. 'Blubbed' when he saw the picture of the child in hospital. Would be nice if Beaton could come and visit one night.
Cecil Day-Lewis. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Greenwich.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/155
- Dates of Creation3 Apr. 1965 (Circa. No year given)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History