Thanks Beaton for his letter. Has heard great things about the pantomime and his performance as the ugly sister. Hopes the pantomime will come to London. Discusses possibilities for the pantomime. Is looking forward to seeing Beaton's plans and photos which "are sure to be imaginative". Is coming up to London for a couple of days. Sends his many congratulations on the success of Beaton's "many individualities".
Alfred Edward Woodley Mason. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/353
- Dates of Creation20 Jan. 1930–20 Jan. 1940 (Year unknown.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content