Thanks Beaton for having him to stay. Was glad to know the 'poetic' part of the country where Beaton lives. The film is low budget. Almost everything seems to be done by Mrs Russell and a 'bearded American dress designer'. It is jolly, but hopes it does not go on for too long. Thinks the budget will keep everyone moving.
Peter Eyre. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Sheffield.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/173
- Dates of Creation9 Oct. 1973–9 Oct. 1973 (Year unknown; Ken Russell's 'Mahler', in which Eyre acted and to which this letter seems to refer, was released in 1974.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content