Thanks Beaton for the photographs. Would feel unhappy if she was not allowed to pay. Does not want to be the sort of older person who takes advantage of the generosity of youth. Has chosen three. Asks if she could have twelve of each of them and any of them would do for publication. Would like to buy the other photographs that Beaton sent of them. Thinks they are not good for publication, but would like to have them to keep. Thanks Beaton for sending the cigarette case.
Maud Douro. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Berkshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/163
- Dates of Creation19 May 1930
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content