Is glad Beaton liked the Sunday Telegraph piece. Enjoyed the book. Hopes to be in London for a week from October 1st and "it would be jolly to meet". Lynn and Alfred, currently in Chichester, are coming to stay. Alfred's brother-in-law, George Bugbee, comes too.
Charles Arthur Bertram Marshall. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/351
- Dates of Creation9 Sep. 1971
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content