Asks Beaton to let him know if he wants to come to Venice. Would like Beaton to meet a friend of his called Lilia de Nobili who is going to be at Stratford for two months doing the décor for "Cymbeline". Suggests that Beaton get in touch with her first, as she is very shy.
Count Brandolino Brandolini d'Adda. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/84
- Dates of Creation16 May 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content