Went to see "My Fair Lady" in Kuala Lumpur last night. Thought the scenes were a tremendous achievement and the use of flowers was very striking. Asks if it was a reproduction of Leighton's picture of Burton on the wall of Higgins' study. Makes a criticism on the continuity in the scene when Eliza pulls a ring from the fire. In Kuala Lumpur, the locals are very civil and are beginning to lean on him a bit, which makes his job easier.
Antony Henry Head. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Kuala Lumpur.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/252
- Dates of Creation17 Jan. 1965
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content