Apologises for not sending Beaton the samples earlier. Has been busy with the "Tales of Hoffman". Is enclosing the samples now. Mr. Solov would like to know if the five black jackets could be made of black faille instead of cloth. For the Tarantella boys he would like white shirts and yellow belts instead of red ones. Wishes Beaton could be here and does her best not to disappoint him.
Madame Barbara Karinska. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/290
- Dates of Creation16 Nov. 1955
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Mixed paper
Scope and Content