Bought Beaton's book 'Fair Lady', and felt she must write and tell him how wonderful she thinks it is. He has captured those days "quite miraculously". Has not seen the film as she was working when the private preview was on. Feels that however much they suffered or enjoyed, the end result is all that really matters.
Mona Washbourne. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/551
- Dates of Creation9 Nov. 1964
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content