Thanks Beaton for writing to him about Mr. Abse's Bill. Thinks that the future of this measure depends on availability of parliamentary time. Would not rate Mr. Abse's chances very highly. Was at a fete in Broadchalke a fortnight ago and heard that Beaton had given a prize.
Sir Michael Hamilton. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/232
- Dates of Creation27 June 1967
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content