Appreciates Beaton's kindness in suggesting that he should look after Beaton's play in this country. However he made a rule "after several harrowing experiences" never to get involved in something that has been started by someone else. The temptation to break this rule in Beaton's case is strong but must be resisted. Hopes Beaton will understand. Would be very happy to act for him in connection with any new play he might write.
Augustus Dudley Peters. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/419
- Dates of Creation13 Aug. 1953
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content