Thanks Beaton for his letter. Encloses some more photographs of Berard in a bowler in case Beaton prefers them. It is kind of him to agree to an introduction. Is filled with gloom as a book of reproductions must be very expensive to bring out, and feels there would not be much point to an article in a magazine. Feels she should rethink the whole project. Looks forward to seeing Beaton's book on the history of photography.
Mary Ryan. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Paris.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/467
- Dates of Creation26 Sep. 1972
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content