Is bored with a streaming cold. Wishes the house could be finished. Thinks he could help Beaton's friends in their wish for a pine panelled room. The weather in England has been filthy. Discusses London's reaction to the royal wedding.
Felix Harbord. Part of autograph letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/234
- Dates of Creation22 Apr. 1963 (The year is approximate)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p + fragment Manuscript paper
Scope and Content