Thanks Beaton for the Betjeman book. They read it at breakfast and it successfully interfered with at least an hour's work. They are delighted that Beaton is on "The Gainsborough Girls". They have every faith in this project and see it even more as a play than as a film. They are anxious to see it. Their trip abroad seems like an impossibility at the moment, as they are working at a schedule for the new season.
Garson Kanin. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/289
- Dates of Creation6 May 1948
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content