Beaton's letter gave him great pleasure. Feels he was silly to listen to Marie Louise, who first translated it into French and then read it aloud in front of other people, saying it was dangerous for him. Bought the book in London a few days ago and read it with great pleasure. Agrees with Beaton that there is nothing that could really hurt him. It is nice of Beaton to have written to him and hopes they can meet more often.
Antonio de Gandarillas. Autograph letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/194
- Dates of Creation4 Nov. 1960–4 Nov. 1970 (Year unknown)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content