Wishes Beaton a happy New Year and thanks him for his characteristic Christmas card. They had a happy Christmas party with his son-in-law, his daughter and their little boy, in spite of the war. Discusses his family. Hears that Beaton has combined with others to go round and entertain the troops. The war is altering everyone's lives, but they are fighting a good cause.
T.B. Green. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Salisbury.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/222
- Dates of Creation29 Dec. 1939
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content