Could never be angry with Beaton for not turning up for luncheon because she would know that it would not be his fault. They were disappointed that Beaton could not come. Is sorry to hear that Beaton is going to be operated on and hopes he is not nervous. They are always enthusiastic about medical advances in America and even small babies have their appendices ripped out. Is longing for Beaton to see the transformed house. It is so transformed that she keeps losing herself in it.
Lady Cara Harris. Autograph letter to Beaton, from Westminster.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/237
- Dates of Creation15 Nov. 1934
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content