Thanks Beaton for letter and photographs. Gives permission for the photographs to be published but would like to see the articles beforehand. Encloses a small piece of the wall paper that Beaton likes. Can send him a larger amount if needed. It is not easy to find in the shops because he bought it at the beginning of the war, but it is not difficult to make. Is not able to make it to the ball at Wilton.
Charles de Beistegui. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Groussay.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/42
- Dates of Creation20 Mar. 1955
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History