Congratulates Beaton on his "Face to Face" interview. Writes that his 'special hate' was 'superb' and that the hightlight of the programme was Beaton's smile. Enquires about Beaton's collar and wishes to know whether it can be bought by ordinary people. Thanks Beaton for such an 'enjoyable half-hour'.
Elizabeth S. Beaton. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/38
- Dates of Creation21 Feb. 1962
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content