It is very kind of Beaton to suggest that she should sit for a photograph. Unfortunately she is unable to accept his offer as she is staying in Sussex.
Adeline Virginia Woolf. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Monks House, Rodmell, Lewes, Sussex.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/590
- Dates of Creation5 Oct. 1927
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content