Is sending a bon voyage and "Christmas pretty". Asks for a quick decision about the rug. Would like to thank Beaton for the "wonderful experience" of working with him. Asks him to do whatever possible to clarify the point about the lighting effects. It was pointed out in the news handout that Tiffany was a feature of the entire apartment, but there was no nod to his efforts. Wants to bring his "spiritual" guide and advisor, Mrs Benson, for a glimpse. She saved him from "crack-up and alcoholism" after the war.
Peter Pollack. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/429
- Dates of Creation21 Dec. 1934
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content