Alexandra departed yesterday and she is leaving at the end of the afternoon. Appreciates the month that they have enjoyed in Wiltshire. Praises Wiltshire and Reddish House. Thanks Beaton and only wishes he could have paid them a visit. Urges Beaton to visit them in Washington. Mrs. Gilbert Steward has come to accompany her and has 'succumbed to the great cedar lebanon at Wilton'. Hopes that Aphrodisias 'yielded' to Beaton's imagination. Thanks Beaton again.
Mildred Bliss. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Washington.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/67
- Dates of Creation3 Sep. 1964
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content