His Peruvian blood warmed to Aunt Jessie. Had many friends and relations like those in Beaton's "charming" book. Did not think much of Lima either. Loved Cuxco and Macchiu Pichu. Sucre was also a curious place. Tanis will also love it but "she is not quite on the same South-American wave-length as I am". Hopes to see Beaton in the not-too-distant future.
Teddy Phillips. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/421
- Dates of Creation21 Apr. 1972
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content