Thanks Beaton for his letter. Would not mind if Beaton exhibited a painting of Lew Hond (?). Is happy that Beaton finds her photograph useful. She thought Hond a strange and uncommunicative young man. She and Johnnie Gale (?) had an 'absolutely splendid' time with Rex Harrison. More space would have been given to him if Sir Winston had not died.
Jane Bown. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Kent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/78
- Dates of Creation7 Feb. 1965
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content