Has just finished reading Beaton's book about Auntie Jessie. She was his Great Aunt as well as his God Mother. Remembers her telling him about the events Beaton describes in his book. Aunt Jessie asked him to keep some of the items that she and Redro Suaney (?) had collected on their travels. Will eventually hand them on to his son. Reminisces about Aunt Jessie. Thanks Beaton for the pleasure his book has given.
Victor H. Boger. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/70
- Dates of Creation10 July 1973
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content