Is 'touched and grateful' that Beaton went to so much trouble for her. Thinks that the "Moonbeams" picture may make history. Hopes that Beaton's headache has gone.
Beatrice Stella Campbell. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/105
- Dates of Creation1937 (The year is approximate.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History