Hoped to see Beaton before leaving London, since he was ill on the day he was invited for a farewell luncheon. Has appreciated Beaton's friendship while he has been in London. His contributions to the beautiful book have added so much to it. He and Casilda will not be able to keep away from England. Asks Beaton to let him know when he is in Madrid.
Pepe Santa Cruz. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/476
- Dates of Creation19 Apr. 1972
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content