Is hoping to publish a book on Baron's last photographs of the ballet and is now in the process of assembling them. Would like the book to contain some reference to the Bolshoi Ballet's visit to Covent Garden. Arnold Haskell has suggested that the photograph that he would most like to include in this section is the portrait that Beaton took of Ulanova in Oliver Messel's studio. Asks if Beaton would allow this photograph to be reproduced in the Baron book. Assures Beaton that Baron admired his work.
Mark Raymond Bonham Carter. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/72
- Dates of Creation1957–24 Jan. 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content