Enjoyed reading Beaton's memoirs. Feels he must take a cautious view when looking at it as a contestant for serial rights. The time lapse is large and Great Garbo has already been dealt with in an earlier volume. Dounbts if it could be cut up into short extracts. Is grateful to Beaton for letting him see it.
William Michael Berry. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/244
- Dates of Creation2 Feb. 1973
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content