Has only just succeeded completing the alterations on "Royal Enclosure" owing to a slipped disc and a great deal of work. Sent Merle the final act yesterday and is now sending the whole play to Beaton, since he kindly promised to read it. It is lightweight but with an excellent cast and if the whole thing is "beautifully designed and dressed" it would provide an amusing evening. Perhaps he could meet Beaton for drinks or a meal to discuss it. No one but himself feels the slight similarity to "The Sleeping Prince" matters. Looks forward to hearing from Beaton.
Kieran Tunney. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/533
- Dates of Creation19 July 1956
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content