Last page missing. Last heard from Beaton in February and it scarcely seems possible that she would wait so long to reply. Quite a bit of time goes into work. Wonders how Beaton manages to find time to write letters. News items of Beaton's projects filter through the New York papers so she feels as though she is in touch with what Beaton is doing. It sounds wonderful and beautiful and too much work for any one person to do.
Ruth Gordon. Part of typescript letter to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/214
- Dates of Creation7 May 1947
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content