Was touched by Beaton's letter. Well remembers the visit of Beaton's to Oxford with Edward Le Bas. Discusses the death of Kyrle. Is not stunned anymore. Carries on an ordinary life quite contentedly, but its a sort of ghostly life. Thanks Beaton for writing so kindly and understandingly.
Robert Gathorne-Hardy. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Berkshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/198
- Dates of Creation26 Oct. 1958
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content