Encloses the rewritten play. Hopes that Beaton will send further material. Agrees that the closing of the play is most important and shares his ideas for this. Discusses the possibility of getting Ian Richardson to act in the play. Talks about dining with Diana and Anita. Regrets that the summer is over but feels it has been a productive one. Encloses an extract from his diary concerning his dinner with Diana.
Robert W. Lavine. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/311
- Dates of Creation23 Sep. 1977
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content