A lunch in her honour is the last place she would have expected to meet "one of her greatest heroes". Is so glad he was blackmailed into speaking for "such a rotten cause" as he was funny and calmed her nerves. Would love to come to his house one day and "bring plenty of rotten eggs to throw at poor old Clare". With page of typescript biographical notes on Mary Quant.
Mary Quant. Autograph letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/437
- Dates of Creationcirca 1966
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Mixed paper
Scope and Content