Read Beaton's play and adores it, but Margaret is not enough of a challenge for her. Mary is more to her liking but thinks she should not play her either. If only she were a man and could play the master. Thanks Beaton for letting her read it. Hopes they will see Beaton in London. Is thrilled with the clothes Beaton designed for Helen.
Julie Harris. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/238
- Dates of Creation27 Feb. 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content