Her sister has just sent her two numbers of Country Life. Has been reading Beaton's account of Reddish. Her family were distant relations of people in Broadchalke. She still has some of the old furniture from the house.
Eleanor Young. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Swanage, Dorset.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/596
- Dates of Creation4 June 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 letter Manuscript paper
Scope and Content